Navigation bar

Home        Stockists        Website        Cargo        Facebook        Instagram        Pinterest        Contact

Monday 13 May 2013

Grace: Nature Girl

Here is the first of three illustrations I'm doing for Grace magazine. I'm pretty pleased with it, as I haven't drawn people in such a long time!
During my first MA tutorial, the tutor told me-in a very unsubtle way-that I was bad at drawing figures and faces. I know you should never take criticism to heart, but as I was already going through a lot at the time, I did, and since then I've found life drawing to be incredibly stressful. Because of this, I stopped drawing one of my favourite subjects (I know, dumb!), so I'm feeling pretty happy with this.

Don't let criticism bring you down people!




No comments:

Post a Comment